Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hw#31

Francesca
Part:1
Q: What is the reason that you have many piercing on your ears?
A: I like them.
Q:What is signficance about them?
A:It was just the spur of the moment everbody had them. It was like "lets just go get it!".
After hearing her responses i found it that it was typical because lots a time people get piercings/tattoos because they like them or just living in the moment instead of looking in the future.

Part 2:
Looking at myself i think i present myself that people remeber me even without piercings or tattoos even though i got my ears pierced when i was a baby. When it comes to myself i just like to dress nice and just act myself though it sounds cliche and that is what gets me notice. Not by what i have on my body even though that is how people remeber others. Do not get me wrong i like to get the latest things and trends that are out so i do stand out a little more but not to an extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment