Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Interviews

My dad said....

"My view on digital world is i like the digital world it is connivance, you can shop and do your banking but then i think that it makes you lazy and use no skills. You go on a computer and it solves your problems. It is getting to the point where we depend on ti so much. I also do not like it cause people can track you down and it is accessible."

Stranger#1 said....

"Uh, bad for our community widens global community but alienates our smaller community."

Stranger#2 said....

"I didn't have a clue it goes fast. I think it is good because it improves the quality of life, makes it easier. I think that the downside it takes over your life. There's good and bad for everything."

Stranger#3 said....

"I really don't know what to say."

Stranger#4 said....

"It changed the world, changed in good and bad. Good because wonderful things to contempt to the world. Only had newspapers and channels. Bad because insane and crazy ideas."

Stranger#5 said....

"I don't think technology evolved so quickly. I spend hours on the phone. Oh my god! I have an iPhone, I'm on it all day."

Aisatou said....

"Like its a must ever hour of the day I'm on the phone. i think technology evolved quickly because a new ipod and an new sidekick comes out and people want it. i don't think its good for us because it kind of a uniform thing people trying to wear their best outfit and be cool and popular. When they come with this new devices they feel they have buy them to be down."

No comments:

Post a Comment