Friday, September 11, 2009

Leah pp on digital media

What makes people so addicted to digital media? We seem to forget how to actually meet people and interacting and instead on the Internet you add whoever you want and become friends. With cellphones you can constantly text someone and keep in contact instead of physically seeing them. Its just easier. I think that the digital world is just an excuse for people to be lazy. What will happen when companies run of out ideas? I think people forget how this whole started. For example on my space some of people's personality are so shady. They might add a girl/guy just because they are exposing their body and are quickly "friends" with them. The person in real life might not even look as good or have a great personality. Will this ever come to an end? Will people realize it sort of taking over them without knowing it?

2 comments:

  1. I like how you started off with the question then contributed your idea`s of what you thought it meant. also how you showed a negative way on how the digital world is and a positive way. You Gave good examples. i like that question what will companies do when they run out of ideas i think that is a great question that i would love to think about and get back to you on it. but i loved reading and connecting to your blog and i cant wait to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate how you complimented my work and understood my points i was trying to make. Your point on how you said you were going to get back to me helps me understand what i should elaborate on. When you said that you liked my question about the companies it made me think and answer my own question. It seems that you and i have similar views on the digital world. Both of us connect on the same level because we understand the digital world and we use similar technology.

    ReplyDelete