Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hw#11-Self Experiment 1

Description- My self experiment was digital fasting. I wanted to try and see if i could not go on the Internet for a least a few hours.

Analysis-My digital fasting worked out 5o 5o because when i got home i was on my laptop typing up my paper for my English homework and i was tempted to go on AIM, Facebook,etc. While i was using my laptop the Internet was calling me. So i ended up going on AIM and Facebook just to check my mail and talk to people but it only lasted like an hour. I think i did pretty well because i was not on chatting or on the Internet for a long period of time. I did feel an accomplishment but at the same time i felt like it was hard for me to not go on it. I feel if i did not go on the Internet that i would feel empty when i went to sleep and felt like i missed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment