Sunday, November 15, 2009

Art Project 1

Click-Click

Click-Click
Thats all i hear
From one to another
Ear to Ear
Edgy and Bright
Is what attracts me
Getting to see all these
Digital things
Click-Click-Click
Scroll up-Scroll down
Click Here!
Jump into the screen
Makes the world go round
Be lazy, Be Free
Be anything you wanna SEE!

I think that my art is hammer because its the one that is molding the person to do something. My art is talking about a computer/computer screen and i am saying that it engages you to do things that make your mind go somewhere else that is why i say it is a hammer. Its breaking you to go here and go there and clicking everywhere! After reading my poem i thought it was kind of interesting and im not just saying that because its my own work. I think most people who use their laptops or computers would understand and feel like this when they are using them. Making this poem actually took me a while. I really had to think about and put all my thoughts together.

No comments:

Post a Comment