Monday, November 30, 2009

"Cool" Interviews



Stephanie
Q: Why do you think your "cool"?
A: "I think I'm cool because of my style and personality. Because of my personality i am popular and that also helps me with my "coolness."

Q:What is it about your "look" that makes you cool?
A: "My sneakers definitely helps my coolness because i have sneakers that many people don't have because they are exclusive. So i definitely think my sneakers help my coolness."



Francesca






Q: What about you makes you "cool"?

A: "My funniness and i can laugh at myself."
Q:Do you think your looks make you "cool"?

A: "I think the way someone carries themselves like the other way people gravitate towards them."
Q: On a scale of one to ten, where in "cool" do you fall in?

A: "8 because 10 is too high and 1 is too low. I have a lot of friends (popular).


Aisatou



Q: On a scale of 1-10, how cool are you?

A: 9 because i could stand alone and be by myself. Be my own person. I am a trendsetter.

Q: What is your initial thought when you think of the word "cool"?

A: I think of the world being perfect, cartoons, good hair, good weight, good clothes, and athletics.

Q: Would you like to be cooler?

A: Uhmm no, in movies people really like the cool person but their something their not. Not meeting the true them. You know what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment