Monday, May 10, 2010

Hw#54

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)



After taking the the survey, i thought that i had to think a lot about myself to answer the questions. I think that the test kind of inaccuate about me because i feel that i am not the type of person who can just "sell" things to people. On the other hand, i think that i would make a good hostess and easy to socialize with people at the same time not with people i do not know. The part where is says that i am "extroverted" and "sensing i think that is true about myself because i am outgoing towards people and able to express my feelings in a excessive matter. Sensing is another trait because i do use my senses for everything especially my feelings. The "judging" part i think that is true because i am the type of person to be like you do it "like this this and that" everything very precise.Overall i think that the survey was pretty accurate on my personality.

Comparing my results to my mom we are very similar when it comes down to it just as i am judging and want things in particular order she is the same way. For example when we were in class we could easily tell if a person was introverted or exotroverted. I think that the results of the test were pretty reliable and accurate.

*My results are a little different this time because it would not post i had to do it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment